ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twm's (painfully slow) War of Ashes Paint Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldwall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader Twm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go:

These were finished quite a while back, apparently I just forgot to post them.

"I suppose I have mixed feelings about seeing cute edentates engaged in trench warfare."

Last edited by Crusader Twm on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crusader Twm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while! Not sure these belong in a "paint" log, but I whipped this conversion up the other night

I'll see if I can't figure out what happened to the earlier photos that are MIA...

"I suppose I have mixed feelings about seeing cute edentates engaged in trench warfare."
Crusader Twm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crusader Twm wrote:
I'll see if I can't figure out what happened to the earlier photos that are MIA...

Looks like I had just moved some stuff around in my photobucket, so the links were broken. Pretty sure I got everything sorted out, and in addition, here's a shot of my Avatar of Atronia (next to a miniature representation of myself for zombie survival games):

Sorry for the so-so photo! Taken on my phone, but maybe down the line I'll snap a better one. Those of you that know me in person will note that my miniature representation is noticeably slimmer than I am IRL...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldwall All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: