ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not minis but miniatures related. Paint discussion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you interested in the new contrast paints?
Yes!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
What's EE? (evil empire)?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

eviljim

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Not minis but miniatures related. Paint discussion. Reply with quote

I'll admit that I own probably every single paint that EE has put out in the last 18 years or so. I always seem to come crawling back. The crazy thing is that I really don't paint much but I own a metric ton of paints and painting supplies. I'm interested in the new EE slap on and done painting system that's supposed to add quite a bit contrast to your model. I'm hoping that this will help me to get some more models on the table. I'm also interested in instar paints. They make out of production colors that other companies quit making and even offering them in huge sized bottles.

Anyone else interested in the new EE contrast system or have a favorite paint by a lesser known manufacturer?
andyskinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only bought cheap craft paint for a long time. But I'm willing to try these.

My local FLGS is still waiting to get some. I am not sure how long it will be, since GW's online store is out of most colors. I have a few colors, but want the medium and a couple more for next job.

andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: