ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions on Weight And Command Rating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldwall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikiwarren

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Questions on Weight And Command Rating Reply with quote

I have a series of loosely related questions.

First, for weight. I could only find three places where it's used. When charging, When moving an engaged brick, and when determining the number of fighters you can activate in a fight.

Did I miss anything?

Also, does the increased weight in a charge affect the number of fighters the commander can activate during the standard attack? I assume it does not--but the rules didn't make any exception for the increased weight.

Finally, the command rating is based on the highest ranking leader on the field. So, What happens if all your leaders are killed?

Thanks,

-Rich-
paint monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions on Weight And Command Rating Reply with quote

Let's see if I can get you some loosely related answers. Wink

rikiwarren wrote:
First, for weight. I could only find three places where it's used. When charging, When moving an engaged brick, and when determining the number of fighters you can activate in a fight.

Did I miss anything?

That is about it.

Quote:
Also, does the increased weight in a charge affect the number of fighters the commander can activate during the standard attack? I assume it does not--but the rules didn't make any exception for the increased weight.

You are correct. I thought I had made it clear, perhaps that only went as far as intent on my part.

Quote:
Finally, the command rating is based on the highest ranking leader on the field. So, What happens if all your leaders are killed?

You continue the game with the lowest command rating.

Thanks! Those were all really good questions. They were all things I thought were clear but obviously are not. Next time I am by a copy of the book I will add notes for the next round of corrections.

questions? me too! ask away...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldwall All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: