ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

...So it begins! (Zombietrap???Flysmith???)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flytrap

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: ...So it begins! (Zombietrap???Flysmith???) Reply with quote

...or maybe just a few dudes making cool stuff!

Thanks Josh for the welcome, and to all of the Zombiesmith community I'd like to say that it's pretty exciting getting together with the prospect of being not only able to deliver our products to a wider audience with greater ease but also being able to delve into new products and ventures that beforehand we would not have had the time/resources to do as a single team.

Me and my guys have been huge fans of Zombiesmith for years, beginning initially with the Quar, and later moving into the realms of Agaptus so I feel quite honored standing aside such a well founded property... especially given the task of producing the new 6mm range of Quar in-house.

Please keep an eye out for updates on Warpod (which will be releasing soon) Caveman Vs Wild, Netherworlds Edge (and all the other madness we have locked away in our catacombs). As we move forward I will post pics and links to new developments, Josh will be getting new products as they come to hand and together we will be building upon the foundation already laid in extensive and innovative ways. We have a Facebook page you can feel free to check for updates and news/previews as they come to hand and please don't hesitate to email us anytime with any queries/concerns/ideas!

Thanks ladies and gentlemen

Kind regards

Anton Ducrot
www.flytrapfactory.com
https://www.facebook.com/flytrapfactory
email: enquiries@flytrapfactory.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: