ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warpod Release Imminent!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flytrap

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Warpod Release Imminent!!!! Reply with quote

Thanks Josh and Anthony for doing the hard yards!

'Warpod Malfunction' launch imminent... (painted examples to come) Shown here is the 'Rigger Platoon Command Unit' blister. A five pod unit comprising an LT 3rd Tier Command pod armed with a compact assault rifle, a Sentinel 'Tank' pod toting a mighty D-9 Rattler assault cannon, 2 Gunnerbots carrying differing support weapons and the first Object Gamma chassis pod serving as a medical pod of sorts. These will be released by us in tandem with Zombiesmith in the next little while... stay tuned!

'Warpod Malfunction' launch imminent... (painted examples to come) Shown here is the 'Rigger Squad Unit' blister. A nine pod unit comprising two 4-pod' patrol units and a "Sarge" 2nd Tier Command pod armed with a compact assault rifle . These will be released by us in tandem with Zombiesmith in the next little while... stay tuned!

'Warpod Malfunction' launch imminent... (painted examples to come) Shown here is the 'Rigger Patrol Unit' blister. A four pod unit comprising a 1st tier Command pod with rifle, Grunt riflepod, a 'Heavy' Gunnerpod and a 'Link' Communications-pod armed with a long range rifle. These will be released by us in tandem with Zombiesmith in the next little while... stay tuned!

Thanks

Anton
Flytrap Factory
Beetledigger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man those look great.
Fenton

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you guys will be making water-slide decals as a pack-in for the blisters or for separate purchase?

I love the Warpod "look" (where they are both so bad-ass and adorable, that you don't know whether you want to run from them, or give them a candy and head pat) and the skull insignia and numbers you have adorned them with in the studio pics really amplifies that.

I know there are plenty of freehand masters out there that perhaps have no need of decals, and others could likely source similar decals from other lines, so I guess no worries either way, and I confess I have no idea the labor or funds it takes, do it may not be worth it.

Thanks
Flytrap

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fenton
Decals are an idea I have had firmly in my pea brain Smile I will discuss this option with Josh as things start to roll out. The thing with Warpod is that you have your core factions, but from each core faction there are countless smaller sub factions, units, regiments, cadres all with their own stories, insignia , markings and backgrounds bonded through the sharing of common allegiances.
Perhaps an idea to create a universal decal for each individual faction representing say the most prolific unit(s) would be the best way to go.
Once the miniatures are released and the fluff and supporting documents/rulebook we will be in a better position to look at which factions will appeal to the fan base most and from here move in to support them.

I don't think decals cost too much these days and there are methods to create your own, ill just need to take the time to look into it a little deeper.

Thanks
Anton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: