ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cavalry models and creatures question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldbash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eviljim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Cavalry models and creatures question Reply with quote

I have been reading through the rulebook and noticed that different armies have cavalry that have the ability to use different mounts than what are offered for their faction. (Atronians being able to use Snegil instead of the Gromal being one option.) I don't own any cavalry models. Are the cavalry models two separate pieces? Could I get a rider from the Gromal to use as a rider for a Snegil? Will there be an Atronian model for the Snegil if not?
Will there ever be a pack or two of the various creatures from the fauna section of the book? The creatures in the book look awesome and unfortunately I can't sculpt worth a damn.
paint monkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...?

For the first part, the cavalry riders are all separate. Might take a little work to get you example off the ground, but not too much. If you want some bitz to give it a try, let me know what and I will put together a special order for you.

We would love to do more of the fauna, but the expense of the sculpts might not be justifiable at this point. We do have a couple more that should go live on the website soonish...

We have thoughts about an expansion book for the War of Ashes line, both Bash and Wall. However there are several projects in the works and we haven't prioritized them quite yet. Josh and I's day jobs have been taking a lot of time recently.

I really wish I had a better answer for you other than "soon?" sorry.

questions? me too! ask away...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> War of Ashes: Shieldbash All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: