ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Endgame 9/25 or sooner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Songs of Our Ancestors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Endgame 9/25 or sooner Reply with quote

Hey all,
I've had some Q for a while and recently got my first demo in. What a great game! So I picked up some more Coftyran troops That I am in the process of assembling. Anyhow I'm looking for another demo/beginner games. I'm usually available on tue/wed evenings and sometimes on the weekend for games.

Who's around playing these days?
Crusader Twm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would come on down for a game if I was still in the area Sad

Other users that played at EndGame with some regularity would be:
Hamilcar
Austothehun
Blacksword
SierraKiloBravo

In the event that they're not looking here, you could always try posting in the "Where We Play" sub-forum or shoot out a PM to a few of them.

There are also people scattered throughout the Bay Area including Sacramento, South Bay (San Jose/Sunnyvale), Concord, and Stockton that I've run into from time to time. Depending on where in the Bay you are, you might try them. Check the player locator thread and see who's about.

"I suppose I have mixed feelings about seeing cute edentates engaged in trench warfare."
Hamilcar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lance,
I am still active and just had a great few games with a new player at Game Kastle this past Monday. I could be flexible for EndGame this Tuesday, the 25th, and would be glad to demo the game.

lmk
Lance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Hamilcar!

Let me know what time works for you.

I have a small handful of troops put together but nothing painted yet. I've been distracted by the new Wyrd plastics. I don't know if you have a couple squads ready for demoing but either way works.
Hamilcar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished painting a squad of Royalists last night and will put final flock on today. Will have them with me tomorrow.
I usually show around 6pm. Be sure to use the "Where we Play!" section of the forum to coordinate games and this section to show off models or ask questions.

-Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Songs of Our Ancestors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: