ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World of Twilight Kickstarter - Travels through Anyaral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carcharoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: World of Twilight Kickstarter - Travels through Anyaral Reply with quote

Josh has kindly given me the go-ahead to enthuse on here about the Kickstarter campaign that I'm running for Twilight. Thank you!
I see it's already been mentioned, but I hope you all don't mind me sharing lots of pretty pictures!

The campaign is primarily to let me release a book I've been owrking on, but I also did an exclusive little figure for the campaign: Gil Masharl, Travelling Biologist.

The campaign is going quite well so far and I have used it as an excuse to compile the three rulebooks into one big book Smile
Just over a week to go and I'm hoping to be able to get some reference cards done for the game.

I'm releasing a lot of the back catalogue as part of the campaign, but trying to form them into less confusing starter and expansion forces. I've got a few ideas for the last week or so of the campaign, but those will largely be sketches that I'm going to have to sculpt (only two so far, but there are a couple more in the works)! I'm playing it safe though and not doing too many completely new sculpts... I'm also waiting for a few casts from Griffin that I'll share as soon as they arrive.

I've shown a lot of figures over the last couple of weeks, so I hope you don't mind me sharing a few more pics here... Sorry for the image overload, but it's quite fun to pull them all together in one place Very Happy

Starter Forces:

Expansion Forces:

And the most recent addition, a PreePree:
Very Happy
headzombie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! You know I love your stuff! Can't wait to get my hands on the new, combined book!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: