ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody going to be playing SOA at GenCon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Songs of Our Ancestors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Anybody going to be playing SOA at GenCon? Reply with quote

Hey SOA players:

I realize that by there con schedule ZombieSmith may not be having an official presence at GenCon 2014, but I was wondering if any of you going plan on taking your Quar and playing any Songs of Our Ancestors?

I have been building models, studying up on the core and faction rules, as well as re-reading the fluff, but have not yet unleashed Quar on my game group, as I want to get it down pretty tight, to make sure "it sticks." There is nothing worse than getting excited about a game system, investing the time and money, but then demoing it poorly to the group and muffing the chances of getting others to dive in too (never get a second chance to make a first impression and all that).

I must concede my three factions have not been painted yet (and Head Zombie is going to be mailing some tractors soon that will also need a lick and and a promise) so I am not in a position to bring along gear that will look at all impressive, but I am anxious to see the game in action by the capable hands of vets that know what they are actually doing, and it will give me truer sense of the nature and pace of the game.

So, if anyone is going to be demoing or playing SOA at the con, and you do not mind somebody watching a game, and perhaps asking the occasional question, let me know.
Orkdung

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the heady days of playing Quar at GenCon. Cool

Not I sir, not this year. But this brings back memories!
nurgledeathmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh. perhaps next year.

Rally 'round the family..... with a pocket full of Quar....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Songs of Our Ancestors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: