ZombieSmith Forum Index ZombieSmith

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heads up!! Limited Offer on WGF Zombies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orkdung

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Heads up!! Limited Offer on WGF Zombies Reply with quote

WARGAMES FACTORY
bravofour

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you that dabble in Historical Wargames factory is the way to go!!! I picked up48 Romans for $30, 40 Zulu brits for under $40 and 90 Zulus for just at $60!!
while they dont come with bases if youre like me you have a bunch laying around from other models bought and daydreamed over but never built. or have a large bitz bag.
as for detail its there but a little shallow. but if you take the time they turn out well.
also they have this program called recycled soldiers or somthing like that. anyhow you send in any old sprue or plastic bits that youll never use and theyll recyle them.. you also get you name thrown into a monthly draw for there products. I think its 1 name per sprue or something like that.
Last but not least they teamed up with a company called triangle a nonprofit org that works with disabled people. They currently have over 200 "Able" body workers.
So overall reveiw of their product great for the price. While the advertize being able to do many different poses I found its normally only three or four per box. but this is a great way to "Fill" out an army for cheap.
headzombie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! I have several hundred (yes hundred) of their vikings and at least one box of everything else,. more often two or three.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZombieSmith Forum Index -> Other figures we like... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: